Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Exposed!! Pres. Buhari Saw His Death And He Told Me About It.....Pastor Bakare Reveals


Famous Lagos Pastor,Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Church has revealed that he was called by Pres. Buhari to run alongside him in the 2011 Presidential general elections because he knew if dies while serving the country,he(Tunde Bakare) would be able to carry on with the service just as he would have wanted,Bakare revealed this during one of his church sermons last month.He also added that Pres. Buhari had a grace that anyone who betrays him will pay with his/her life.In his sermon words ;






“After I was called and I went to Abuja, and I sat with Mr President or General Buhari then, I said why me? ‘I’m not a politician’, ‘I do not belong to any political party’, ‘I am not carrying card of any party, why me’?. He gave me all the reasons, they are written in the book; Strategic Intervention in Governance. He gave three reasons, but the one that made everyone around me that day to doff their hats was when he said: I am not as young as you think, and even Yar’Adua that is younger is dead. In case I die, I know you can hold the nation together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...